mindful bites-GF & Vegan


We can't seem to live without these energizing mind bites lately. As soon as I make them they disappear! The ch- cha- chia adds in some superfood power and not to mention the flax packs a good supply of plant based Omega 3.


Mindful Bites

1 cup almond butter
2 cups GF oats
1 heaping tablespoon chia
1/2 cup ground flax
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 tablespoons maple syrup-grade B

optional
1 cup dried fruit or chocolate chips

Add all the ingredients together in a bowl and then its time to use your hands to mix it all together. Whenever a recipe calls for hand mixing I always visualize positive energy leaving my hands and absorbing into the food-just a little extra love and Reiki!
Once everything is incorporated make one large ball and refrigerate for 15-25 minutes to help soften the oats. After refrigerated simply roll separate bites about 1 inch diameter and store in the fridge.

Comments

Robin Follette said…
I've been looking at recipes for healthy snacks that will give me some energy. Love this, and I have all of the ingredients on hand. Nice to find your blog this morning. I'm going to spend more time browsing. Thanks for the recipe.

Popular Posts