chicken chronicles- they flew the coop



I am sad to say that the chickens are gone as of yesterday. It has been a little busy around our house lately and the ladies are now at their new upscale home in the redwoods. The gals will be happy hens with a chandelier in their coop to boot. If I could have kept them I would, but our new home has a no poultry or livestock law. Ill miss their fresh daily eggs but that also means we are finally moving into our new home at the end of the month! No more crappy carpets and new duds! Its been a long time in the making but we finally settled on a home in Mckinleyville with a half-ass view of the ocean with the hills behind us. My gardens are coming with and new space to plan flowers and veggies. Now all the work to move us!


Image via Stylish Sheds & Elegant Hideaway book

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is one heck of a coop! Congrats on your home purchase. I'm jealous that you get to see my Brandi more than I do! =0)

Popular Posts