black bean and quinoa burgers-vegan and gluten free


Here is another recipe made in less than 20 minutes. It took me less than five because I used leftover quinoa. All that was done was, open a can of organic black beans(Eden organic preferred-no BPA) and give a good wash. I used a potato masher and mashed up 2/3 of the beans with 1/4 a cup of fresh salsa. I stirred in about two cups of *quinoa and the rest of the beans and shaped them into patties. They where then pan seared with a dot of olive oil for about three minutes a side. I served these up with some roasted pepper miso mayo. Enjoy!

*Quinoa is a grain normally takes about 20 minutes to cook and is cooked exactly like rice. I like mine to be a bit fluffy so a little extra water than called for does the trick.

Comments

Popular Posts