music

How often can you say that you saw your favorite band in concert with about 40 other people and got to stand two feet from the band the whole time. Last nights concert was just this and I really felt like I was in someones living room instead of at a concert. The Felice Brothers delivered the goods at HSU's The Depot. How I saw this band in a college cafeteria is beyond my comprehension but never the less it was severe. Besides the fact that a few members have some obvious drug issues they where point on with music. James Felice makes the band what it is with his stage persona and hilarious commentary. They got nottin' without him. Of course Brother Ian rocked it too but my only advice would be to lay off the heroin a wee bit (just my opinion). Over all my feet where tapping and my dancing boots where on. What a lovely night!






Comments

Popular Posts