pastures of life

We took a drive through Blue Lake and on to Arcata from West End road and found these happy cows eating peacefully the other evening. I took this shot for a future painting which hasn't happened now for a few months. Big B gave me a new supply of paints for Christmas and I haven't cracked the oils once. I am fancying watercolor right now and just cannot commit to a full oil painting. Winter is always when I find my groove but the summer scenery here is inspiring many future possibilities.
We have been in Blue Lake quite a bit lately and a move may be in our future. Its hard to leave our cozy home but when you feel the warm summer sun on your back in BL its not easy to leave and come back to the fog and chill of sea air. Only time will tell what we will do.

Comments

Popular Posts