playgroup

Playgroup is my haven and escape. I depend every week on my fellow mama's and friends to help navigate through this crazy thing called parenting. I love being a parent and a stay-at-home mom but nobody said it didn't come with a side order or difficult and a big bowl of frustration. I have been challenged in many ways I never imagined but I believe I have grown along with my children. I jokingly call playgroup "therapy" and without "therapy" life would be way more difficult. It truly does take a village to raise a child and I think its because if you had to do it alone you would want to kill your children. If you don't know me thats me trying to be funny. If you don't have a playgroup or a group of moms to gather with start one in your community. Its value is priceless, trust me!

Comments

Popular Posts