where do we go from here













I was just in the coffee shop in our small town of Trinidad sharing our future plans to move and my career path that is changing at the same time. I figured this space is as good as any to share these changes. Our family is headed back to Kodiak Alaska this summer on a new life adventure to live for a few years. Our time on the north coast is coming to a temporary pause. There have been so many new things in our life that this blog got neglected in the the process of managing all the change in our lives. We have our new home that we are making "ours" with lots of love and time devoted to leave and come back too in a few years. I love the transformation process and cannot wait to share some of the before and after pictures. Here are some previews of some of the changes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on Alaska! I wish B were moving up there so we could visit her there! Lucky you. That is surely an adventure. I can't wait to hear about your new life there.

Popular Posts