super food



 
Here I have what I call super food. It is the fastest, healthiest meal that I can come up with. It takes minutes to make and feeds the body with all that it needs. I have been making it for lunch and it gives lots of energy for the rest of the day.
The salad is made with baby spinach, seaweed, garlic, grated ginger, tart apple slices, apple cider vinegar, toasted sesame oil and sesame seeds and Mrs. Braggs. I  also added baked tofu for the Little's. My biggest tip with eating seaweed is buy it packed in salt and fresh as possible. Wash the seaweed for at least two minutes to get rid of any remaining salt otherwise this dish will be a bit too salty, had to learn that one myself. The seaweed is very beneficial to those of us on the west coast because it provides a natural barrier to toxins(radiation) in the thyroid and promotes healthy function. I know this sounds a little "end of times" but a healthy thyroid is always beneficial no matter what is happening to our environment and promotes health in many other parts of our body.
The noodles in our house have all been replaced with soba and udon and this dish is udon noodles with toasted sesame oil, Mrs. Bragg's and fresh grated ginger sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds. Easy peasy!
For dessert just some washed organic blueberries and their you have something really fresh, fast and super!

Comments

Kit said…
Id love to hear to concour the same topic with breakfast. Thanks so much for sharing.

Popular Posts